Hi everyone,
As I'll be leaving to further my studies in slightly less than two weeks, I'm having a clearance sale!
Half of the proceeds from sales go to charity - so think of it as paying half the price, the other half being a charitable donation? :)

Update for 2012: Donation of proceeds from previously sold stuff has been made to World Vision Malaysia.
Thank you for your support!
Please see SOLD Items page for more info :)


Free postage promo is over, thanks! Follow/bookmark us for more promotions in the future! :D

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Powder Blue!

taking your own pictures is hard work. sighs. 


Powder 1

*double lined! :)

Preloved
Originally from Colours

Worn about 2-3 times, maybe?
Selling because .. skirts aren't really my thing - especially the pretty, floaty, flirty type :P

Bought for: Can't remember exactly but I think it was around RM40+
NOW RM20.00


Powder 2

*also double lined! :)

Preloved
Originally from Colours

Worn about 2-3 times, maybe?
Selling because .. skirts aren't really my thing - especially the pretty, floaty, flirty type :P
(wait, did i just repeat myself? oh yeah. well i guess you get the idea right :P teehee. and in justification of my having 2 pretty, floaty, flirty skirts - i didn't buy either of them, they were gifts!)

Bought for: NA - it was a present. Though I'm guessing it was around RM40+
NOW RM20.00

interested? mail parcel.me@gmail.com :)


No comments:

Post a Comment